Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No Escaping It...


I am officially back to work. As much as I can say that I don't want to be here, it really isn't that bad. I know that the kids are very well taken care of by Shelley, our friend and neighbor. That had very little to do with my lack of a desire to return. I just got used to being home and not having to deal with the crap that goes on at school. However, things are pretty much the same here. The kids fell right back into my routine and have been fine. The only annoyance I have encountered is that my sub did something to my computer and it is back to all of the defaults. My bookmarks on the internet are gone and my saved files have been saved in a different place, changing how I access them. Now if you know me well, you know that I like things where I put them and I don't want them changed. If I find out that it's different, it will quickly go back to the way it was. However, I can't get it to return to how it was and it is driving me nuts! I keep finding things that are gone or in different places. I know that I need to let it go and get used to it, but that will take some time. Thankfully there are only 7 weeks left before summer break. I look forward to that and will be enjoying each sunny day that we get until then. I hope that you are all having a great week!

1 comment:

The Saunders Family said...

well, we sure hope you don't forget how to get to our site :) We wouldn't want you to miss out on all the juicy news in our lives! HA! Glad that you aren't too much of a basketcase! 7 weeks and counting huh?